Monday, July 15, 2013

Looks like I really want to lose 100 pounds.....

So some of you may have noticed in the last post that I had lose 50 pounds twice on my list from the weekend.  While I would love to lose 100 pounds over the next 400+ days I really don't think that is a realistic goal.  (especially since I gained 3 pounds on vacation!)  So I have made a little bit of progress on my list and fixed that mistake:


1.     Go vegetarian for 1 week
2.     Get rid of all personal credit card debt
3.     Run an official 5k
4.     Buy a bike and ride confidently
5.     Get a tattoo
6.     Complete couch to 5k training program.
7.     Take Fiona on a horse/pony ride
8.     Go to dentist
9.     Lose 50 pounds
10.   Finish Christmas stockings
11.   Finish a needlepoint for mom
12.   Complete Christmas project for Kenna
13.   Take Fiona to children's museum
14.   Take Fiona to Boston common frog pond and carousel
15.   Sew something wearable
16.   Go through clothes and purses sell/donate what is no longer needed
17.   Take Fiona to the circus
18.   Keep bureau clear for one month
19.   Form a good habit
20.   Keep work desk clean for one month
21.   Climb Blue Hills
22.   Ride an inverse roller coaster
23.   Participate in nanowrimo
24.   Ride a Ferris Wheel

15 more things to add to the list!  And WORLDS of research to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment