Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I love lamp .... Wait no, lists - I love lists!


I have to say, I love lists and research.  There is something about researching for vacations and things like that - it makes me so happy!   Execution I am so/so on but I am hoping I can turn it around with this project.  So I think I have done most of the research I need for the project.  I do need to plan a few things out – which I will do over the next week or so.  Originally I wanted to wait until my birthday to start the list – but I have a couple of opportunities to do some things next week – so why wait.  My official start date is going to be 7/27/13.  Why start on a Saturday you may be thinking… well I weigh myself on Saturday and I need a starting weight for goal #9!

So here is my research so far for my list

#3)  Complete the Couch to 5K program - Start on August 1

#4)  Run an official 5K - Tentatively planning for the 10/20 Quincy Animal Shelter 5K

#5)  Buy a bike and ride confidently - I have found the bike I want to buy.  http://tinyurl.com/ka77fg5  it is a one speed cruiser.  Which is great – since I never really got the hang of changing gears on my ten speed in Jr. High. 

#6) Get a tattoo - I have picked a design for my tattoo!  I have wanted a tattoo forever, and I knew I wanted to honor my family but the motherhood tattoos I saw always felt very limiting.  I came across some celtic family tree designs and I loved the idea.  But none of them spoke to me until I found this one:

It is so wonderful!  I am going to do it in browns and gold and have the leaves in the colors of my family’s birthstones.

#7) Take Fiona for a horse/pony ride - Davis Farm in Sterling does pony rides.  Probably do this in the fall so we can pick apples and get a pumpkin.   

#8) Go to the dentist - Found a dentist I want to use – will make an appointment at some point. 

#11) Finish needlepoint for Mom - I have a wonderful project for mom, I set up everything I needed to get started.  I am hoping to have it done and framed as a Christmas gift. 

#14) Take Fiona to Boston Common, Frog Pond & carousel – Fiona and I have a Mommy/Daughter day scheduled on 7/28 – we might do this stuff then. 

#17) Take Fiona to the circus – Circus is coming in October!  I remember going to the circus with school when I was younger and I can’t wait to see her face.  I hope to buy the tickets here in the next week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment